Building resilience in global value chains, 17th – 20th October 2022.
Register free now for a truly global, virtual conversation, ICC International Trade & Prosperity Week (ITPW)
4 virtual days, 8+ webinars, 50+ international speakers, 250+ global businesses
Full programme now listed here.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Maria Fernanda Garza, Chair, ICC
– Chris Gaunt (OBE), Chair, British Chambers of Commerce, Turkey
– Gonzalo Guzman, General Counsel, Anti-corruption and third party compliance, ICC; Chief Counsel, Ethics and Compliance, Unilever
– Dr Mark Johnson, Strategy Lead for Nature-based Solutions, BP
– Paul Drechsler, Chair, ICC United Kingdom
– Todd Burwell, President, BAFT
– Harald Schoen, Federal Ministry of Justice, Head of Unit for Transport Law and Commercial Transactions
– Graham Floater, Chief Digital Trade Negotiator, Department of International Trade
– Rebekah Braswell, CCO, Landlife Company / ICC Commission on Digital Economy
– Kobsak Duangdee, Chair, ASEAN Business Advisory Council
– Sean Edwards, Chair, International Trade and Forfeiting Association
– Chris Byrne, Director, ICC Australia
… with many more already confirmed, and to be added soon.
Other companies speaking include:
British Chambers of Commerce; OECD; United Nations; MonetaGo; Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; The Commonwealth; Heathrow Airport; Centre for Digital Trade and Innovation; UNESCAP; Thai Banking Association; Glencore; Barratt Developments plc; Nature Metrics; P&I Clubs; Digital Standards Initiative and many more.
If you are interested in speaking and becoming a sponsor of the event, please contact