In order for a Norwegian chamber of commerce to issue an ATA Carnet to a person or company,
- the company must be registered in Norway.
- sole traders and private individuals must provide a guarantee.
- applicants must not be involved in ongoing disputes caused by the misuse of previously issued ATA Carnets.
- applicants with a low credit rating must provide a guarantee. The guarantee amount must be deposited in an account that does not accrue interest to the customer.
- the goods must have been produced or have cleared customs in Norway.
We perform credit checks on all our customers.